The bag can be rotated to the chest for on-the-go access, and all pockets are designed to face the user in this mode on either the right or left side. One-strap-carry also makes shouldering a long-gun comfortable – unlike a backpack.
- the photography/ instrument Evac™ w/ full molle coverage
- pack can be worn over the left or right shoulder (straps can be adjusted for left/right-side carry)
- right side camera access position
- padded, movable internal dividers to protect fragile gear
- side + top access zippers (top one has padded organizer)
- dividers can be removed for a full-length carry barrel space
- compression-straps on one side for attaching tripods etc.
- top-pocket Velcro space for our modular pistol holster
- heavily padded to protect gear, medical supplies, C4 etc.
- ideal for surveillance, reconnaissance, medical liquids etc.
- relatively large volume will hold bulky items with ease
- generously padded back with air circulation pad array
- no external air-mesh materials to get damaged/ fray
- one large pocket for access while on chest w/ organizer
- one smaller stuff-pocket for gloves etc. w/ patch area
- large grab-handles for carrying and pulling to front/back
- internal mesh zip/elastic pockets for organizing items
- top-open panel zipper can be accessed while on chest
- 3-d, padded shoulder strap built without any sharp edges
- large, locking side-push buckle is easily indexed on chest
- stabilizer strap links to either side/ keeps bag from sliding
- velcro patch is a recessed window style
- more flexible shoulder strap-pad
will fit all types of explosive ordnance more safely
top-pocket loop fasteners for our modular pistol holster
internal tricot fabric to attach the modular holster anywhere
molle webbing for attaching holsters/mag pouches
1x 1” Stabilizer strap
4x Padded dividers