Plan-B is no slack, or gapping away from the body as is typical with similar single shoulder packs. The bag can be rotated to the chest for on-the-go access, and all pockets are designed to face the user in this mode on either the right or left side. This means the user can go from wearing the pack on his back, to driving a vehicle with it on his chest in just a few seconds.
- Slim, to fit between car seats, lockers, etc.
- Rotates from back to chest for quick access
- Thermoformed back-pad for air circulation, hydration & holster access w/ ergonomic flex
- 3-d air-mesh under strap for ventilation & comfort
- Can be set-up for right/left hand use/rotation
- Padded, movable internal divider like those in photo bags
- Large grab-handles for carrying and pulling to front/back
- Internal mesh zip/elastic pockets for organizing items
- Wind-flap zippers on all pockets to keep out the elements
- Large, locking side-push buckle is easily indexed on chest
- Stabilizer strap links to either side (keeps bag from sliding)
- Top/bottom compression-straps, also secure tubular items
1x 1” Stabilizer strap
1x Padded divider