low-profile chest rig
This unique chest-pack attaches to the vertical straps on most backpacks and allows the user to access frequently needed items with ease. The front MOLLE array system allows mil-spec gear to be racked-up and clipping a shoulder strap (sold separately) onto the bag, also allows the VentraPack(TM) to be used as a small shoulder bag. A padded 4-way chest-harness is available for pack-free use (sold separately).
Pouches can attach to the VentraPack(TM) with our MOLLE-standard fastener straps. They also have tactical capabilities to carry magazines, water bottles, radios, etc. without looking too tactical.
- Varness shoulder harness is sold separately
- padded area fits up to 10″ tablets
- perimeter zipper releases fold-down ‘shelf’ surface
- folding ‘shelf’ features clear document/map window & serves as stiffened work area for writing, repairs, etc.
- quilted micro-suede interior
- multiple d-rings for easy webbing pulling & as lash points
- hide-away pockets on lower rear to store buckles when bag is used in its shoulder messenger configuration